Learn more about Dr. Steven Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Wang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Wang, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Dysplastic Nevus Syndrome
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery; Prevention and Detection of Melanoma in High-Risk Patients; Basal Cell Carcinoma; Squamous Cell Carcinoma; Dysplastic Nevi; and Skin Cancers in Transplant Patients.
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Q. Wang practice?
Dr. Steven Wang practices Dermatology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Dermatologists.