Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very kind  |  show details
by Corey W on Jun 30th, 2014

Dr Wang did my MOHs surgery on my face. He is extremely kind as are his entire staff. I have never been in a doctors office and been treated so well. I would highly recommend Dr Wang for his bedside manner and expertise. He took time to answer all my questions and reassure me. Very happy patient

Nov 21st, 2013

Dr. Want did Mohs surgery under my eye. I only have good things to say about him. He was pleasant, efficient, fast and extremely polite. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

|  Happy patient  |  show details
by Craig Johnston on Apr 2nd, 2013

Dr. Wang is an incredibly knowlegeable physician using the best technology in Dermatology. For the first time in 20 years I like visiting my Dermatology MD and have tremendous confidence in our ability to keep me healthy. The staff and facility at MSK Basking Ridge is fantastic. Appointments are kept on time and the facility is comfortable. It's great working with a medical team that enjoys what they are doing!

|  Excellent care at MSK Basking Ridge, NJ  |  show details
May 1st, 2012

Dr. Wang is an excellent young surgeon. You never wait to see him and his staff is professional and caring.The facility in Basking Ridge is new and spotless and everyone who works there is beyond polite.I can't reccommend Dr. Wang and MSK more highly.

|  Wonderful Dr. and Wonderful Staff  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2011

Saw Dr. Wang for Mohs Surgery. It took about 4 weeks to get my first appointment but another dr. I tried couldn't get me in for five months!! Dr. Wang is very caring, spent time answering my questions. I decided to have him close my surgery instead of using a plastic surgeon and I'm glad I did! Only a week after the surgery my scar is barely noticeable and it is about 3" long and runs from the side of my nose to the middle of my lip. What an incredible job. The day of my surgery I only waited five minutes before they took me in and everyone was so kind and reassuring. They talked with me during the surgery and did a wonderful job of keeping me relaxed. His nurses, Melissa and Carolyn are first rate. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Wang and his staff. I live about an hour and a half from Sloan Kettering-Basking Ridge and every minute of the commute was well worth it. After my experience, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Nov 1st, 2011

Dr. Wang is truly an expert when comes to skin cancer. I just read his book Beating Melanoma: A Five Step Survivor Guide. (Amazon). I am so glad that we found him as our doctor.

by John J. Hyde on Apr 20th, 2011

Dr. Wang is a truly dedicated doctor. I believe that he has saved my life. His competence is extremely high. He treats patients like humans and is keenly concerned for their well being. He gave and continues to give me 200% in mitigating my multiple melanoma occurrences. I was very fortunate in finding Dr. Wang to treat me.

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

I highly recommend anyone with any skin concerns to see Dr. Wang. He has amazing doctor/patient demeanor, and is very easy to talk to and willing to answer any questions. His credentials speak for themselves (he writes for the skin cancer organization), and truly cares about his patients. His assistant Melissa is also excellent. 4 stars across the board.

Nov 5th, 2009

Dr. Wang is not only a great surgeon but he really cares.

by Elayne Christiansen on Aug 26th, 2009

My experience has been very good with Dr. Wang. He is truly a skilled, caring surgeon with a very light hand.I would definitely recommend him to anyone requiring dermatologic surgery.

Aug 8th, 2009

kindest doctor I ever met. Great!

Jul 31st, 2009

GREAT DOCTOR

|  Roseann Latsko  |  show details
May 30th, 2009

Dr. Wang has a gentle touch, and is very accurate in eliminating melanomas. I hardly have any scar!