Learn more about Dr. Steven Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bailey, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bailey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Bailey practice?
Dr. Steven Bailey practices Interventional Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Uvalde, TX and Hondo, TX.
See San Antonio Cardiologists.