A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bailey
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bailey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bailey, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Catheterization
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Roderick Bailey MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Steven Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Bailey practices Interventional Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Cardiologists.