A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Brenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Brenner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brenner
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Brenner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Brenner, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenner graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Brenner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Brenner MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Brenner practice?
- Dr. Steven Brenner has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Brenner practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists and Saint Louis Pain Management Doctors.