A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Brenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Brenner, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenner graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Brenner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brenner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans