A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Brenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Brenner, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brenner graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Brenner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Brenner MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Brenner practice?
- Dr. Steven Brenner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Brenner practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists and Saint Louis Pain Management Doctors.