A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Brown MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Steven Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Brown practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.