A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Steven Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Richard Brown MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Brown practice?
- Dr. Steven Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Brown practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.