A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Buchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Buchman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Buchman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Cleft Palate
- Facial Injuries
- Skull Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buchman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Buchman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Buchman practice?
- Dr. Steven Buchman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Buchman practices Plastic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeons.