A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cohen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cohen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Steven Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Cohen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Enfield, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Cardiologists.