A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cohen, MD, MPH is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Cohen MD and MPH is a male Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Steven Cohen has 8 office locations.
Dr. Steven Cohen practices Dermatology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Dermatologists.