A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cohen, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Cohen practice?
Dr. Steven Cohen practices Dermatology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Dermatologists.