A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cohn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cohn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cohn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Richard Cohn MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Cohn practice?
- Dr. Steven Cohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Cohn practices Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.