A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Goldstein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cysts
- Postmenopausal Osteoporosis
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Menopause
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Goldstein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Steven Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Goldstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.