A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hamilton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hamilton, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Hamilton MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Steven Hamilton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hamilton practices Neurology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Neurologists.