A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hays:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hays is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hays, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hays graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hays has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Hays FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Hays practice?
- Dr. Steven Hays has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hays practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.