A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Horn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Horn, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horn graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Horn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mccullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital
- Talawanda Emergency Physicians, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Horn MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Horn practice?
- Dr. Steven Horn has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Horn practices Emergency Medicine near Oxford, OH.
See Oxford Emergency Physicians.