A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hughes is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hughes, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Hughes has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Via Christi Hospitals Wichita, Inc.
- Via Christi Hospital on Harry Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Randall Hughes DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Hughes practice?
- Dr. Steven Hughes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hughes practices Family Medicine near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Primary Care Doctors.