A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hunt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hunt, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Fistula
- Rectal Prolapse
- Rectovaginal Fistula
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Hunt MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Steven Hunt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hunt practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.