A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hunter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunter
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hunter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hunter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hunter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Hunter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Steven Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hunter practices Ophthalmology near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Ophthalmologists.