A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hunter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunter
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hunter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hunter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Hunter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Hunter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Steven Hunter has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hunter practices Ophthalmology near Bristol, CT.
See Bristol Ophthalmologists.