Dr. Steven Kanner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Kanner?

He's a Peach

Posted on January 31st, 2017

Amazing guy. Everyone--whether healthy or sick--should have a doctor like Dr Kanner. I think I'm ridiculously healthy, but he's a pleasant pest about everything health-related. He's totally up to date on medical issues. Office visits with him last a long as necessary. If I'm unavailable, we can talk about lab tests and how I'm feeling over the phone. His physicals are thorough. I've seen him at the assisted living center where my mom resides doing a house call. Yes, a house call. I hope he lives a long healthy life.

Posted on January 13th, 2015

This doctor believes EPA scientists are "all quacks" and that toxic pesticides do no harm. I've never met such an arrogant and ignorant man!

Posted on April 26th, 2015