A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kessel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Kessel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessel graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kessel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Royal Kessel MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Kessel practice?
- Dr. Steven Kessel has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Kessel practices Internal Medicine near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort Internists.