A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Landau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Landau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Landau, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Landau graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Landau has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Landau MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Landau practice?
- Dr. Steven Landau has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Landau practices Gastroenterology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and Goshen, NY.
See White Plains Gastroenterologists.