Dr. Steven Lane MD, FAAFP, MPH Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 17th, 2015
He is simply the best!
He listens to your concerns. He thinks before treating. He is kind.

May 20th, 2010
Great Primary Care Doctor
I've been going to Dr. Lane for 3 years. He is caring, supportive, knowledgeable and takes time to answer my questions and concerns (even if it takes longer than scheduled). He provides clear health information and alternatives, and identifies risks without me asking a thousand questions. He supports patient choices such as exercise and dietary changes in place of prescriptions when appropriate. But if he thinks my choice is not prudent, he makes it clear to me the risk of my choice. He refers me to specialists when needed and follows up with me on the results. Since he does take time needed with patients, he may run late. This has happened only once with me. When checking in I was told he was running late; I had to wait 15 minutes instead of 5 minutes. The PAMF online system is amazing it facilitates the office visit and provides the patient with access to appointment scheduling, test results, prescriptions, and a wealth of health related information. The messaging system (which you pay a nominal fee for) allows me to send questions to Dr. Lane and he responds within 24 hours. Easier than playing telephone tag with a doctor. Overall, a great experience.

October 2nd, 2009
Great primary care physician
Smart, friendly, pleasant, helpful, caring, patient, very responsive through email (with paid subscription to clinic's service).

June 26th, 2016