A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Leff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Leff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Russell Leff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Leff practice?
- Dr. Steven Leff has 14 office locations.
Dr. Steven Leff practices Ophthalmology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Edison Ophthalmologists.