A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Leff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leff
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Leff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Russell Leff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Leff practice?
- Dr. Steven Leff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Leff practices Ophthalmology near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Lakewood Ophthalmologists.