Dr. Steven Russell Leff MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Leff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Eye Cancer Choroid Neoplasm, Melanoma, and Retina Surgery.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Leff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Leff practice?
Dr. Steven Leff practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Surgery near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgewater, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Edison Ophthalmologists, Edison Pediatric Specialists, and Edison Surgeons.