Learn more about Dr. Steven Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Leff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eye Cancer (Choroid Neoplasm)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Leff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Leff practice?
Dr. Steven Leff practices Ophthalmology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgewater, NJ and Somerset, NJ.
See Edison Ophthalmologists.