A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Levine is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Levine, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Levine MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Levine practice?
- Dr. Steven Levine has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Levine practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.