A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Levine is Poor. Dr. Levine has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Levine, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Cerebrovascular Disorders and Stroke.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Of Nyc
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Levine practice?
Dr. Steven Levine practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Levine, Dr. Stephen Levine, Dr. Stefan Levine, Dr. Steve Levine