Learn more about Dr. Steven Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Levine is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Levine, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Levine practice?
Dr. Steven Levine practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.