Learn more about Dr. Steven Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Levine, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Levine MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Levine practice?
- Dr. Steven Levine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Levine practices Pediatrics near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Katonah, NY.
See Mount Kisco Pediatricians.