Learn more about Dr. Steven Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Levine, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Levine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Levine practice?
Dr. Steven Levine practices Pediatrics near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Pediatricians.