Dr. Steven Macdonald MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

Awesome doctor!
Dr. MacDonald was able to see me last minute, he was very attentive during the appointment and asked me a lot of questions to make he got the whole picture. Gave me a lot of good information.

August 19th, 2013
The Best
Dr MacDonald is the best obgyn Dr I have ever had, he delivered my last child that is now 9 years old. He is the most caring and compassionate person/Dr I have ever met. He spends a lot of time with you and is very patient to answer all your concerns no matter how big, small or silly they may be. I have referred 3 other people to him and they all love him. I would definitely recommend him you will not regret it. Thank you Dr. MacDonald and see you soon for my last round :)

October 20th, 2012
horrible experience
when I called the office to get the directions after forgetting when I made the appt., it was like pulling teeth to get the specifics. When I was in the office explaining my new symptoms to Dr. Macdonald he seemed confused. After the exam he said he did not see anything visually or under the microscope but I still came in with symptoms. He said the results would be in 2 days after no one called I left messages and ended up going back to the office for my results and no solution. He gave me a prescription after I had to ask for it. Horrible, uncaring experience. I had to then spend more money and find another physician who actually cares about my health.
Doctor's Response

September 24th, 2012
Best Doctor
Dr. MacDonald is the best Doctor I have ever met. He delivered all three of my kids. He always spent time with me and was generally interested in me as a patient and a person. I HIGHLY reccommend him to ANYONE looking for an OB! He is truly the best around!!!!

March 17th, 2012
Dr MacDonald recently delivered my 2nd daughter. I found him to be lovely, caring, supportive, professional, and genuinely interested in me as his patient. He was happy to spend time talking to me(not just medical things) and always patiently answered any questions I had (which I'm sure he has been asked a million times before).I never felt rushed or uncomfortable around him or his lovely nurse at all. Oh, and he has a wonderful bedside manner.Every Dr should be like him. He's wonderful!

May 20th, 2011
Happy Patient for 10+ yrs
Dr. MacDonald is great. He is very kind and caring and an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him and referred several of my friends.

July 27th, 2016