A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Moore is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Moore, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Moore has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Moore MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Moore practice?
- Dr. Steven Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Moore practices Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Urologists.