A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Moore is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Moore, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Moore has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Moore MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Moore practice?
- Dr. Steven Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Moore practices Urology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Urologists.