Learn more about Dr. Steven Norris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Norris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Norris
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Norris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Norris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norris graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Norris has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Norris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Norris practice?
- Dr. Steven Norris has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Norris practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Orthopedic Surgeons and Greensboro Surgeons.