- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Small is Good. Dr. Small has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Small, MD, FAAOS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Small has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Small accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Small practice?
Dr. Steven Small practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jefferson Valley, NY and Hopewell Junction, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Small, Dr. Stefan Small, Dr. Stephan Small, Dr. Stephen Small