A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Small is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Small, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Small has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Small FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Small practice?
- Dr. Steven Small has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Small practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hopewell Junction, NY and Fishkill, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Orthopedic Surgeons.