Learn more about Dr. Steven Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Small is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Small Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Small, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Small has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Small FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Small practice?
- Dr. Steven Small has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Small practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Orthopedic Surgeons.