Learn more about Dr. Steven Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Small is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Small Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Small, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Small has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Robert Small FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Small practice?
- Dr. Steven Small has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Small practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Cortlandt Manor Orthopedic Surgeons.