A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Turner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Turner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Turner MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Turner practice?
- Dr. Steven Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Turner practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Cardiologists.