A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Turner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- HealthSouth Deaconess Rehabilitation Hospital
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ray Turner MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Turner practice?
- Dr. Steven Turner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Turner practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Evansville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, IN and Olney, IL.
See Evansville Cardiologists.