A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Williams, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Williams MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Williams practice?
- Dr. Steven Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Williams practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Pediatrics near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists and Honolulu Pediatricians.