Dr. Steven Williams MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 29th, 2016
Patient
My experience was fantastic! Great surgeon who wasted no time getting the job done by removing my gallbladder. Entire staff consisted of professional excellence. Physician owned Treasure Valley Hospital gets a 5 star. Again excellent staff who are most concerned about my well being. Would definitely recommend Dr. Williams or any physician connected to Treasure Valley. Dr. Williams & staff are the ones' to go to if you need anything done for a gallbladder or hernia. You will not be disappointed.

January 9th, 2016
Highly Recommend
Dr. Williams was able to help our high school son deal with his emotions and lack of motivation in school. My son was failing in many of his classes and seemed to just not care. Dr Williams patiently developed a trusting relationship with him and within a year our son had made honor roll at school. He recently told us that he now understands why he needs to be successful in school. Dr Williams did more than help our son. He listened to us and helped us to deal with our parental anxieties as well. With his help, we have become a better family. Thanks Dr. Williams!

September 26th, 2015
My husband and I had unexplained infertility for 6 years. i have tried multiple IUI and 3 ivf procedures with other doctors before we came to visit Dr.Williams. I am now 7 weeks pregnant with our first baby.Dr. Williams takes time to talk to his patients and put them at ease. He has an amazing bedside manner and i think one can trust him and his knowledge completely. i would recommend him to anyone struggling with infertility.

September 9th, 2015
Dr. Williams is great! A Very kind person, very knowledgeable, I'm very happy he was my doctor! He has a great staff!

May 6th, 2013
Best Shrink in town
Dr. Williams will tell it as it is. He is very intelligent and caring. He gets it.... all the craziness and the sadness of depression. He also respects my choice of doing just cognitive therapy and waiting for me to ask for medication if I decide to take it. I would highly recommend him. He is a no non sense doctor. If you like sugar coating...in my opinion he would not be the one for you. But if you want someone to help you get through some tough stuff...He is the one.

September 2nd, 2012
Ecellent doctor
Dr Steven Williams is a very good doctor. Very good instincts, very professional, caring. Very good at explaining everything to the patient. I would recommend him a 100% to everyone. If I had to do IVF treatment again, I would choose to go with Dr Steven Williams.

March 1st, 2011
Kindness and Trustworthyness with No Nonsense Psychiatrist
Dr. Williams treated me for depression in 2005. He made accomodation for my limited income and chose a course of medication that I could live with. He suggested I stop isolating and take steps to integrate myself with a social network. I trust him and his demeanor, though kind, compelled me to follow his advice. I am so glad I did!

June 29th, 2010
Abrupt termination, no referral
Dr. Williams treated me for a year before he announced during a routine visit that he would no longer be treating me. He told me he felt we didn't have a good "rapport." He had made no mention of this before, and I felt abandoned and betrayed by someone I was counting on to help me. If my behavior did, in fact, need to be changed, how could I change it without being made aware of it? He told me there were plenty of psychiatrists in the state, but gave me no specific referrals as to which one to see. It was one of the worst days of my life.