Dr. Steven Rachbach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Rachbach?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Steven Rachbach?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

March 31st, 2013

Worst ever

Six years later, I still remember Dr. Rachbach as the worst, most uncaring doctor I have ever seen. With a terrible cold/flu that had lasted over a week, gotten worse, then I started vomiting, I was treated as though I was wasting his time. He entered the room smirking, listened to my lungs through my thick sweater, then waved a chart in my face to tell me that, by definition, I had bronchitis, and they don't give antibiotics for bronchitis. When I asked about the vomiting, he said he didn't know why, but he'd give me some anti nausea medication. I did recover, no thanks to him.