A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Raheb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Raheb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Raheb, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Raheb graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Raheb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- Day Kimball Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Theodore Raheb MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Raheb practice?
- Dr. Steven Raheb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Raheb practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Putnam, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Plainfield, CT.
See Putnam Obstetricians & Gynecologists.