A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Rahman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rahman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rahman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Palms West Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Rahman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven Rahman practice?
- Dr. Steven Rahman has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Rahman practices Pediatrics near Wellington, FL.
See Wellington Pediatricians.