Learn more about Dr. Steven Raikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Raikin, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Critical Care Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Raikin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Ankle Trauma Joint Replacement, Ankle Injuries, and Ankle Surgery.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raikin graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Raikin has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raikin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Raikin practice?
Dr. Steven Raikin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Marlton Orthopedic Surgeons.