A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Raikin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Raikin, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Critical Care Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Raikin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Foot Deformities
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raikin graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Raikin has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raikin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Raikin practice?
Dr. Steven Raikin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.