A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ranzenberger is Excellent. Dr. Ranzenberger has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranzenberger graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ranzenberger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital
- Miami County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ranzenberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ranzenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Ranzenberger practice?
Dr. Steven Ranzenberger practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Leavenworth, KS.
See Leavenworth Otolaryngologists and Leavenworth Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Ranzenberger, Dr. Stefan Ranzenberger, Dr. Stephan Ranzenberger, Dr. Stephen Ranzenberger