Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Rapaport
Dr. Steven Rapaport, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redondo Beach, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Rapaport is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance, Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Greater El Monte Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Rapaport has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Steven Rapaport is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redondo Beach, CA.
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Dr. Azin Shahryarinejad
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Redondo Beach, CA 0.01 mi19
Dr. Irwin Goldberg
Redondo Beach, CA 0.85 mi38