- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Raper is Excellent. Dr. Raper has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Raper, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
He has special expertise in 30 Areas, including Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux GERD, Barrett Esophagus, and Bile Duct Cancer.27 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raper graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Raper has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Raper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Raper practice?
Dr. Steven Raper practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Raper, Dr. Stefan Raper, Dr. Stephan Raper, Dr. Stephen Raper