Dr. Steven Reece Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Reece?

April 23rd, 2015

First visit nerves

Dr. Reece and his staff were kind and caring. Explaining things to me so that I understood exactly what was going on with my knees. His ability to be straight that I needed surgery was very helpful in my options. His help in connecting me for further treatment. He is honest and believes in having what will really help his patient. Thank you Dr. Reece

January 21st, 2015

I just recently went to this practice and was truly amazed at how everyone there is very lazy and rude. I was greeted by the front desk and the attendant rolled her eyes and said what do you need. Dr Reese messed up my prescription so I had to call back four times to finally get through and when I did he told me to come back and get it and it wasn't even the right prescription. 3/10......

June 13th, 2014

6/11/14 visit

Dr. Reece and his Staff were SO SUPPORTIVE! I put my visit off too long thinking I would only have minimal options and thought I would have to adjust my life to living with pain. WOW what a difference my visit made to me. My questions were answered and fear put to rest. THANK YOU THANK YOU!

June 10th, 2014

Excellent visit

What a nice physician. Seemed liked he really cared about me. Before I left, I had my follow up visit, my PT order, and my medications already at the pharmacy.

April 22nd, 2013

Caring Doc

After had the misfortune of some bad experiences, I am hesitant to let anyone stick very large needles in my joints. Dr. Reece takes the time to relax you, he has the patience to go slow and has a wonderfully caring demeanor. His assistant, Anne B. is extremely helpful and supportive. I will be extremely disappointed in the Fall, 2013 when Dr. Reece begins to work solely at the Shrader Rd Adv. Ortho. office as his absence will be a loss at St. Francis. With my diagnosis is can be difficult to always catch when something new pops up, but he continues to keep working on it. I can honestly say that not all of the doctors at AO are as caring or compassionate as Dr. Reece.

June 7th, 2011

Good Doc

Dr. Reece is a great doc and a cool guy. Has my vote.

December 30th, 2010

Pleasant and caring manner

Dr Reece is a pleasant, caring doctor. He takes time to explain what is going on and clearly presents a treatment plan.

August 2nd, 2017