Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  His Way or the Highway  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

I recently saw Dr. Reeder because my other PCP quit practicing. I needed refills of medications and the response I got from Dr. Reeder was basically "His Way or the Highway". His bedside manner was not the greatest. He showed no compassion for his patient. It might be time to find a new doctor.

|  Not happy  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

Last year I was diagnosed as pre-diabetic. But Dr. Reeder gave me no suggestions what, if anything, I could do to keep from becoming diabetic. He just told me to come back in 3 months at which time I was told I had progressed to full Type II diabetic. Again he gave me no guidance or suggestions on how to deal with the issue. He just wrote me a prescription for some pills to take. Last month after five attempts to get an appointment I gave up and found a new doctor.

|  Spends time with patients.  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2010

Dr. Reeder is my physician and that of my husband. He is a wonderful doctor who explains things in a clear and concise way. He is aggressive about improving the overall health of his patients. His staff is professional. It's very easy to get an appointment.I've worked with doctors for more than 22 years and I can confidently say that Dr. Reeder is one of the finest physicians I've encountered.

|  RN as patient...  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2010

I absolutely love Dr. Reeder and have recommended him to several of my friends, family and coworkers. He is in tune with me in regards to diagnosis's and treatments I have. After being hospitalized I had my follow up visit with him, he came up with the mysterious diagnosis that all the hospital docs couldn't. He put together all the pieces of the puzzle that I was ill with and helped me get better. That alone impressed me about his skills and knowledge. Dr. Reeder always has a smile on his face, is professional, well dressed and up to date with the latest in family medicine. This patient is a Registered Nurse and I recommend Dr. Reeder to be your physician.

|  Good Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 24th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I enjoy Dr. Reeder and his staff. I often see his nurse practioners as well and feel very comfortable with them. You can get in right away...

|  Reeder Steven R Md is awesome!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 14th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I had Dr. Reeder as my family physician until my insurance changed. He is a great doctor and always made me feel comfortable. I would highly...

|  Great Family Physician  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2009

I had this Dr. for several years and was sad when my insurance changed and I couldn't go to him anymore. He is very kind and I always felt very comfortable around him. I would definately recommend him:)

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 17th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Reeder is an excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable, kind and has the kind of personality that immediately puts you at ease. I would rec...

|  WRONG DIAGONESES  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2008

WAS TOLD I HAD FLU WHEN IN FACT I HAD ANYRUSM ON MAIN AREOTA. cOULD HAVE DIED BUT I WENT BACK AND WAS CORRECTLY DIAGONESED BY ANOTHER DR.