Dr. Steven Reeder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Reeder?

October 20th, 2015

Tried to get an appointment with Dr Steven Reeder, I was told they are NO. LONGER ACCEPTING MEDICARE PATIENCES 65 or older because of to much PAPER WORK!!!! SO SAD!!! I have never seen any of the doctors in their offices, So in order for this message to post and be submitted, I have to say I was seen by this doctor, or other doctors... But, this is the treatment I received from the doctors secretary

February 5th, 2015

I honestly felt disrespected by him and his regards to my medical history. Done recommend!

April 12th, 2012

His Way or the Highway

I recently saw Dr. Reeder because my other PCP quit practicing. I needed refills of medications and the response I got from Dr. Reeder was basically "His Way or the Highway". His bedside manner was not the greatest. He showed no compassion for his patient. It might be time to find a new doctor.

March 20th, 2012

Not happy

Last year I was diagnosed as pre-diabetic. But Dr. Reeder gave me no suggestions what, if anything, I could do to keep from becoming diabetic. He just told me to come back in 3 months at which time I was told I had progressed to full Type II diabetic. Again he gave me no guidance or suggestions on how to deal with the issue. He just wrote me a prescription for some pills to take. Last month after five attempts to get an appointment I gave up and found a new doctor.

September 30th, 2010

Spends time with patients.

Dr. Reeder is my physician and that of my husband. He is a wonderful doctor who explains things in a clear and concise way. He is aggressive about improving the overall health of his patients. His staff is professional. It's very easy to get an appointment.I've worked with doctors for more than 22 years and I can confidently say that Dr. Reeder is one of the finest physicians I've encountered.

September 26th, 2010

RN as patient...

I absolutely love Dr. Reeder and have recommended him to several of my friends, family and coworkers. He is in tune with me in regards to diagnosis's and treatments I have. After being hospitalized I had my follow up visit with him, he came up with the mysterious diagnosis that all the hospital docs couldn't. He put together all the pieces of the puzzle that I was ill with and helped me get better. That alone impressed me about his skills and knowledge. Dr. Reeder always has a smile on his face, is professional, well dressed and up to date with the latest in family medicine. This patient is a Registered Nurse and I recommend Dr. Reeder to be your physician.

March 18th, 2009

Great Family Physician

I had this Dr. for several years and was sad when my insurance changed and I couldn't go to him anymore. He is very kind and I always felt very comfortable around him. I would definately recommend him:)

March 8th, 2008

WRONG DIAGONESES

WAS TOLD I HAD FLU WHEN IN FACT I HAD ANYRUSM ON MAIN AREOTA. cOULD HAVE DIED BUT I WENT BACK AND WAS CORRECTLY DIAGONESED BY ANOTHER DR.

August 16th, 2017