A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Reichard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Reichard, DO, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichard graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Reichard has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reichard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Reichard practice?
Dr. Steven Reichard practices Diagnostic Radiology near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Newburgh, NY.
See Suffern Radiologists.