A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Reichert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Reichert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichert graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Reichert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven F Reichert MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Reichert practice?
- Dr. Steven Reichert has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Reichert practices Internal Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Flushing Internists.