A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Reichert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Reichert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichert graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Reichert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reichert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Reichert practice?
Dr. Steven Reichert practices Internal Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Flushing Internists.