A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Reinglass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Reinglass is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Reinglass, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinglass graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Reinglass has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reinglass accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Reinglass practice?
Dr. Steven Reinglass practices Ophthalmology near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Hills, IL and Waukegan, IL.
See Gurnee Ophthalmologists.