A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Reinglass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Reinglass is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Reinglass, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinglass graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Reinglass has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven David Reinglass MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Reinglass practice?
- Dr. Steven Reinglass has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Reinglass practices Ophthalmology near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Hills, IL and Lake Villa, IL.
See Gurnee Ophthalmologists.