A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Reis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Reis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reis
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Reis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Reis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Reis graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Reis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Eric Reis MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Reis practice?
- Dr. Steven Reis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Reis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiologists.