A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Reiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Reiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Reiss, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Reiss graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reiss has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Reiss practice?
Dr. Steven Reiss practices Neurological Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Paducah, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.