Dr. Steven Reiss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Reiss?

November 19th, 2016

Very skilled. Saw Dr Reiss for a pituitary tumor. First dr I saw said I should have surgery immediately. Dr Reiss said to monitor it, and that I might not ever need surgery. In my opinion, a dr passing on what would be a big paycheck is highly commendable. His reassurances seemed to make my migraines subside. It turns out, I needed the surgery about 1 1/2 years later. Spent a lot of time with me explaining the surgery, risks and recovery. 6 months later, I'm tumor free and migraines are gone. Very compassionate and nice man as well. Staff is wonderful also. Highly recommend.

May 17th, 2016

Poor excuse for a doctor!

If it were possible to give a less than one star rating, I would have done so. This "Doctor" is anything but professional and caring in his manner. He raised his voice to me and treated me with extreme disrespect. He didn't listen to anything I said, but instead " put words in my mouth" making erroneous assumptions. I received no help with my medical condition.

December 2nd, 2015

I am very pleased with the outcome of my surgery. I was having horrible pain in my hips and both legs and got to where I was having trouble walking. Now I have no pain in my legs. Thank you Dr. Reiss!

October 23rd, 2015

Excellent Dr and staff. Dr Reiss was my second opinion dr and I'm so glad I saw him. I was in such pain for two years and getting worse. The ortho Dr I went to wanted to fuse my bones for severe spinal stenosis , but Dr Reiss said a laminectomy would relieve the pain and be less evasive. .the day of the surgery, I already felt relief. I am only 1 month into recovery and making progress daily. The constant pain is gone...I would highly recommend Dr Reiss.

October 8th, 2015

He's the best in this town

February 1st, 2010

AMAZING DOCTOR

Loved him! Intelligent and very informative. Knows what he is talking and gets the job done properly (without letting his patients try OD on pain meds...)

January 14th, 2010

Firm but admirable bedside manner. Examined me, ran tests, did surgery...pain gone! His office staff was less than professional.

November 27th, 2009

I had back surgery and everything went well, the one thing that I would warn you about is after I was discharged form he hospital Dr. Riess would not give me the much needed pain medicines that I should have been given considering my condition. So if you have surgery be sure to have your family MD give you pain meds a few days before the surgery. I suffered very badly for about 4 days and it was BullCrap I would use him again but I would make arrangements to get my pain meds somewhere else.

February 25th, 2009

Great Doctor

He is an excellent doctor and makes you feel very comfortable and informs you very well. Great guy too.

September 29th, 2008

This Doctor is the best I have ever had

He knew what he was talking about and he took excellent care of me. Great doctor!

September 7th, 2017