Pain management

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best pain management doctor ever  |  show details
by Matthew K on May 16th, 2013

I have had a bad back for 12 years and made worse in 2011 when I broke and shattered some vertebrates. Doc Remer has gone all out for me. Not only was I treated short term with mecation but the procedures he has performed have me almost 100% pain free. Just yesterday he performed a Rhizotomy on my back for the second time in about a year and a half. I woke up this morning pain free and have been so all day.... I have been his patien for 2 1/2 yrs. Doc Remer is not a pill slinger he will help you long term he is a artist who is compassionate with a amazing staff through and through. If given a chance Doc Remer will change your life for the better.... Thanks Doc.

|  Fantastic  |  show details
by D Boyce on Feb 28th, 2013

What an amazing group of people thank you Dr Remer for taking my pain away but more importantly taking the time to educate me you have a great staff may god bless you all.

|  S. Brooks  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2013

Dr. Remer is a very compassionate doctor. His staff is so great. They understand that you are in pain and they work hard to get you in for your procedures quickly. Dr. Remer always takes his time to answer all of your questions and he cares about treating you and taking away your pain. I would recommend Dr. Remer to anyone that is looking for a pain doctor.

|  Fan  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2012

Dr.Remer has helped me tremendously. I have been able to manage my pain and avoid back surgery without relying on heavy pain medications. I love his staff-they make you feel like family.

|  Bob R.  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

It nice to see a doctor that has your best interest at hand. Both my wife and I have been helped tremendously by Dr. Remer.

|  A Facility  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

Very impressed by this office everyone is super friendly and Dr Remer is an amazing compassionate physician!

Dec 22nd, 2011

Helped me avoid back surgery. Thank you so much!

|  COMPLETELY AMAZING!!!!! THINKS  |  show details
by JENNIFER PARNELL on Oct 26th, 2011

Dr. Remer and his office are completely amazing. I was sent to him by a back specialist. I live over an hour away from his office and on the day that I saw him his office "worked" me in so that I would not have to make the trip a second time. Once Dr. Remer came into my room to speak with me he spent about an hour with me and actually took the time to get to know me, my condition and my physical problems. That in and of itself is AMAZING for a Dr's office these days. Dr. Remer thinks "out of the box" and was the 1st of 4 Dr.'s who actually suggested a different approach. Dr Remer performed a psoas compartment block and a perisacral sciatic nerve root block on me and here it is two weeks later and I can actually feel my toes for the 1st time in 8 months. He is an amazing Dr and person. His bedside manor is excellent and his need to get to the root of my pain is amazing. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Remer to anyone who has back and/or ridicular pain that no one else can seem to fix!!!!

Sep 28th, 2011

He just gets it.

|  The Best Pain Doc in Town  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

He is by far the best Pain doc in town look no further! I wish I had been referred to him before having my failed back surgery I would have saved myself alot of grief! His staff takes the time to educate you on wellness and create a very fun atmosphere for patients. Keep up the good work.

Aug 17th, 2011

Dr. Remer has taken care of me for years. No one is better!

|  P.M.T.  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2011

Great doctor. Helped several of my family members. Very caring.

|  Awesome Doc  |  show details
May 5th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Reemer for over 12 years for chronic pain. He always listens to my issues and treats me accordingly. I have never suffered needlesly under his care. His staff is also great. I feel like I am part of the family when I go to his office.

|  Fran S.  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Easy to understand treatment options. Truely want to help you. And he is very cute.

|  Great Physician & Caring friendly staff  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

Dr Remer is a very compassionate doctor who listens to his patients which is hard to find when you are a chronic pain patient. Most doctors think you're crazy.His staff is wonderful especially his administrator she is always eager to make sure that patients are happy! She really took the time to explain to me why rehab was an important piece to my treatment. Overall his staff is really fantastic which is a great compliment to the doctor. Thank you Dr Remer you truly are a wonderful physician.

|  A Excellent Physician  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2010

Dr Remer is a loving caring physicanhe truly gave me my life back. He was able to get me well enough that I can function day to day! His staff is fantastic. If you want a great pain management doctor look no further you will not find anyone better than him!!

Sep 26th, 2010

First doctor to explain to me why treating chronic pain is so difficult. He didn't just blow me off like other doctors have in the past.

Sep 5th, 2010

It's nice to have someon who actually cares about my health.

|  Compassionate care, great bedside manner  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2010

Dr. Remer genuinely cares about his patients and shows immense integrity. His technical skill with regard to facet, epidural, selective nerve root, sacro-iliac, trigger point injections is far beyond other physicians. He even made the dreaded discogram and rhizotomy procedure tolerable by aggressively treating the pain immediately afterward; and has extensive knowledge in all the modalities of pain management. He seems to appreciate the impact of chronic pain on his patients' lives too.

by Liz A., Plano on Apr 10th, 2010

Dr. Remer takes a holistic approach to my back pain. He has helped me reduce my pain through diet change, exercise, physical therapy and massage, and injections. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my back.

by Joy - Frisco, Tx on Jul 27th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Remer's for many years. Going through a lot of pain management doctor's, I consider Dr. Remer as one of the best listener's and with a genuine concern for helping get to the best available treatment for my back pain. Understanding of my allergy to many medications, he was vigilant in getting me to the right combination of treatment plans to help better my life of pain. Thank you, Dr. Remer for being one of the best doctor's in your field! I have always appreciated your care and concern in helping me with multi-issues of my back. You have worked with me to help reduce the pain in my not so perfect back. Thank you and I appreciate all of your care.Joy-Frisco, Tx.

Apr 24th, 2009

Very good listener of my pain problems and gave good directions as to what he could do to help reduce the pain I have. Explained so that I could understand and talked to me, not above me. Dr. Remer, M.D. spent alot of time with me, he didn't keep looking at his watch, he made me feel like he really cared about my pain and helping me feel better. I came out of the visit with a trust that this was a doctor that really listened and would do something to help me and not just saying what I wanted to hear.I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Remer, if they had back pain, as I do, or any other pain and needed someone to manage that pain for them.