Learn more about Dr. Steven Renzoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Renzoni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renzoni
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Renzoni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Renzoni, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renzoni graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Renzoni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alex Renzoni MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Renzoni practice?
- Dr. Steven Renzoni has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Renzoni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Point, NY and Monsey, NY.
See Yonkers Surgeons.