Learn more about Dr. Steven Renzoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Renzoni is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Renzoni
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Renzoni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Renzoni, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renzoni graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Renzoni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alex Renzoni MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Renzoni practice?
- Dr. Steven Renzoni has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Renzoni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Point, NY and Monsey, NY.
See Yonkers Surgeons.