A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Renzoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Renzoni is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Renzoni, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renzoni graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Renzoni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Renzoni MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Renzoni practice?
- Dr. Steven Renzoni has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Renzoni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Point, NY and Airmont, NY.
See Yonkers Orthopedic Surgeons.