A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Renzoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Renzoni, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Renzoni graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Renzoni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Renzoni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Renzoni practice?
Dr. Steven Renzoni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Point, NY and Airmont, NY.
See Yonkers Surgeons.