Dr. Steven Christopher Reschak DO is male, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Reschak graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reschak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Hurley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reschak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 31 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Reschak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Reschak practice?
Dr. Steven Reschak practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otolaryngology - Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Grand Blanc Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Reschak, Dr. Stephen Reschak, Dr. Stefan Reschak, Dr. Steve Reschak