Dr. Steven Resis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Resis?

June 9th, 2016

The worst modern psychiatry has to offer

I have never seen a more buffoon-like psychiatrist in my life. The absolute worst the industry now has to offer. The man mumbles, shakes and has some kind of mental issue. The most classic example of a guy writing out SSRI prescriptions as fast as he can to every and anyone. Very little actual time with him. If you ask question he looks up in the big drug book, which is somehting I can easily do for myself. His job amounts to sometimes telling me to break a pill in half to dial in the does. Truly a joke. Brought my wife with me once and she was schoked. That whole office there is a move am in move an out cattle operation, writing prescrptions for the questionable effective SSRI for anything. And then offers no plan of how to get off them, or what side effects might be. I true idiot. I was hospitalized in a mental health facility and he never return calls to get a hold of the DR. I was being treated by. Stay away from him and that disgusting group they are part of. Many are just on the payroll.

April 28th, 2015

Weirded out

He was so awkward. I felt uncomfortable.

June 11th, 2016