A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Resnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Resnick
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Resnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Resnick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Howard Resnick MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Resnick practice?
- Dr. Steven Resnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Resnick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Cardiologists.