A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Resnick is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Resnick
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Resnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Resnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Resnick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Howard Resnick MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Resnick practice?
- Dr. Steven Resnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Resnick practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Cardiologists.